Bermuda

The flag of Bermuda as a red ensign was first adopted on October 4, 1910. At that time it was a British Red Ensign with the Union Flag in the upper left corner, and the coat of arms of Bermuda in the lower right. In 1999, the flag was changed to its current form, with an enlarged coat of arms.

Showing all 9 results

Showing all 9 results