The flag of Panama was officially adopted March 25, 1925. This design was to reflect the political situation of the time. The blue was intended to represent the Conservative Party and the red to represent the Liberal Party. The white was intended to stand for peace and purity; the blue star stands for the purity and honesty of the life of the country; the red star represents the authority and law in the country, and together the stars stand for the new republic.
3′ x 5′ nylon flag with pole sleeve and gold fringe for indoor use.